Tuesday 5 July 2011

Thing 3 marketing

Yes it's a great idea to personalise one's image or make it singular. After who want's to be a stereotype or use the template everyone else does, or maybe that's cool, same but different theme.

If this all sounds like teenage angst I best get to the point.

Yes it would be cool to personalise. How ? I would imagine by using cool graphics and becoming more web literate. Anyone have any ideas on how to be more graphically adept, as in what programs (preferably free) to try ones hand at?

More web literate - I mean just looking around and knowing what one likes, I guess that's different from like investigating the usability of web stuff.

Well I recommend stumbleupon as a great way to explore the web. You can specify your interests and receive weekly emails with links to related sites. It does really through up some interesting sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment